Basic questions in an MBA interview

Here is a list of the most commonly asked questions to get you started. I would advise each one of you to think about the answers and write them down in a notebook. I am not supplying the answers as I believe that that the basic aim of an interview is to know you better. The interviewer can easily make out if the answers are not original. However, I will be posting the answers that I gave later. Some of these questions were asked to me in my IIM C interview.
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Why MBA?
3) Why finance/marketing/HR/operations/IT?
4) Tell me about the last book you read?
5) Why do you want to leave your job?
6) Why is there a dip in your academic performance?
7) Why should we select you?/ What are your strengths?
8) Tell me about the last organization you have worked with.
9) Why our institute?
10) Why should we not take you? / What are your weaknesses?
These ten questions are the most important ones. These tell the interviewer how much you know about yourself. Struggle with them until you find honest answers. I will be posting my answers later.
Get going!