My IIM Calcutta interview

tell us about yourself (told about job and extra curriculars)


tell us about your job profile (i am a software tester...in detail)


what is fish bone testing? (not aware)


what is white box testing ?(told and compared with black box testing)


what is performance testing? (told and compared with functional testing)

tell us about your future plans
(told about my interest in people management)


what is entrepreneurship, u mentioned about it in the gd?
(starting on ones own and taking it to such a level that it can help others and contribute)


so why entrepreneurship? u cud do people management in the HR of any company
(of course my company has most competent HR managers, seeing my track record in the company i will have that opportunity but am from an entrepreneur family, father runs his own hospital, brothers own graphic design studio, I have always nurtured a creative streak throughout, if I imagine myself in 2025 i see myself owning a company)


so why MBA? look at Steve Jobs..he has not completed tenth!
(of course there are multiple ways of reaching ones destination, i am following what I find correct at this time. MBA will give me knowledge in a compact form, in just two years, I will interact with people with similar goals, mentioned about IIM kolkata's entrepreneurship cell)


so what all calls have you got?
(CLIK)


nothing much after that
(congratulated them for excellent GD PI arrangements, thanked and left)

verdict: selected :)